My clients in the mobile space include:
- Minnetronix — I architected, designed, & coded a Bluetooth LE (Core Bluetooth)-based app to be used as a patient remote status for a medical device with a Nordic BLE chip. To be released internationally, it features localization/internationalization, including XLIFF localization.
- Logic PD — An IoT project where I redesigned and rewrote an iPad-only app to work universally on iPhone and iPad. The app controlled a remote device over the internet.
- Ernst & Young — Advised management on future iOS & Android directions, and architecture of enterprise-wide internal core LOB app.
- Keurig (Green Mountain Coffee) — Architected an internal Bluetooth LE app integrating with custom BLE hardware.
- Amica Insurance — Advised management on new iOS and Android directions & features for use in consumer-facing app.
- Meijer — Consulted on iOS features and UX and architected a consumer-facing app.
- HealthPartners — Lead iOS architect for multiple consumer-facing apps.
- USBank — Architected, designed, & coded a Proof of Concept consumer-facing app.
Prior to the advent of mobility, I did both front-end and back-end architecture & development:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- United Health Group (Definity Health)
- Subaru of America
- Starkey Hearing Aid Co.
- KPMG Consulting
- PwC / PricewaterhouseCoopers
- LifeTime Fitness